Friday, February 4, 2011

Pokemon Crystal Games For Nokia

Collana Kia per volare via! (Bijoux)

This is a gift that I got! So I decided to give her my name! When I saw the pendant I immediately thought of the butterfly of my logo ... I think it is PERFECT!

***

This is a gift f or me! For this I Decided to name it as me! As soon as I saw the pendant I minded my butterfly logo !!... IT? S PERFECT i thought!




the idea of \u200b\u200badding a "tail" in half-crystals and pearls, freshwater pearls and Swarovski came after the contemplated ... .. everything is perfect with clothing casual o outfit da ufficio!

***

The idea to add a " " with firepolished crystals, freshwater pearls and Swarovski pearls came later, while I was contempling it....it's perfect with everything, casual outfit or office outfit!

BUY IT ON ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67415614/kia-necklace-to-fly-away
***
BUY IT ON: http://www.babirussa.it/KiaDesign/oggetti/collana-kia-per-volare-via-1127?ref=utshp_118

0 comments:

Post a Comment