Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sausage And Chicken Perlo Recipe

Tedora/Pandora?? (Bijoux)

Those of you who know and love Tedora jewelry?
Specifically I am referring not to the brand itself, but the style that focuses on achievement for the most bracelets with beads of various forms alternating with washers, all stuck on a silver base.
***
Who knows and loves, Tedora's bojoux?
Precisely, I'm not talking about the specific brand But the general style characterized by many different beads mixed with rondelles, all on a sterling silver beaded base.


are very popular in England for several years under the name of Pandora, but as you can see the style is the same.
***
In Uk They are very famous as Pandora's jewelry, But as you can see, the concept is Exactly the same.


I managed to find suppliers of original charms, if you're interested let me know.
Meanwhile I open a new poll on my homepage:)
***
I managed to find original's charms suppliers if you're interested please let me know. In the meantime I start a new survey on my homepage: "Do you like Pandora Style?" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment