Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can Or Freeze Carrot Juice

Cuscione, a silver pillow (Bijoux) Bijoux .....(

This set comes from a tutorial found on my favorite blog, Beads & Tricks , my greatest source of inspiration and school (in its Unbeknownst I think) .. here is the link of the tutorial
I was inspired and I developed it, creating a whole parure coordinated and changing the materials in this case are white and pink freshwater pearls, as well as to counter the modern design of classical ed eleganza del materiale.

***

This set takes live from a tutorial found on my favourite blog, Beads & Tricks , my biggest source of inspiration..here there is the link for the tutorial http://beadsandtricks.blogspot.com/2008/11/tutorial-orecchini-cuscino-dargento.html .
I arranged all the idea by my own creating a complete set and chainging materials. I preferred to use freshwater pearls, white and pink, creating a contrast between the modern design and the classic and elegant material.
The set is minimal, with a semi-rigid collar that creates a perfect circle in contrast to the court square.
***

The necklace is very minimal, with a rigid collar Which Creates A Perfect Circle sqared Contrasting with the pendant.

Please excuse the poor photo quality - I'm sorry for the bad quality of the picture


L'anello è regolabile, la spirale che avvolge il dito è modellata a mano con spiraline finali martellate per garantire più stabilità.

***

The ring's adjustable size, and the spiral around the finger is handmade, with final little spirals to give more strenght to the object.

Pd#36 - Cuscion - Perle di fiume bianche e rosa - Dimensione quadrato 2cm

0 comments:

Post a Comment