Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wrestling Singlet Store Toronto

Shaman)

One day, coming out triumphant room with my new necklace around his neck and full of pride, I see my brother and me (with intent offensive): " looks like a Shamana! " beaming and I "is perfect! You're a genius!"

Flying the satisfaction that your brother left bewildered and perplexed, the name was indeed perfect and fit like a glove on qesto necklace born literally around the head cat bone.

***

One day, walking at home wearing my brand new necklace, my brother (trying to offend me) said: "you look like a Shamano!" and me, glad: "It's perfect!! You're genius!"

In addition to the satisfaction cused by leaving my brother speachless, I found the right name for this creation, born literally around the small cats's heads.
 
Tutto ciò che c'è intorno sono pezzi rimanenti di altre creazioni e non utilizzati, che fanno da cornice e che fannno sì che ogni pezzo di questo tipo sia totalmente unico.
***

All around there are pieces not sed from other necklaces. This kind of frame makes this item completely unique.
La collana qui proposta è un'evoluzione di un primo progetto e presenta un pendente nel centro. I materiali in questo caso sono ametista, diaspro, agata e corniola.
***

The necklace shown below in an evolution of a first project, and has a pendant in the middle. The materials used are amethyst, Aghata, carnellian and jasper.
The first model created for me because I kept the hexagons in trchese I have been given away ... the same subject, other stones.
***
The first creation I Kept it for my own Because the two turquoise ESAGON are a gift ... Same theme, other stones.
Pu # 12 - Shaman - heads cat bone. Various stones. Silver - Size 1.8 cm heads

0 comments:

Post a Comment