Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fix Ptosis Without Surgery

I bottoncini per le orecchie (Bijoux)

was a long time I wanted to publish, but I still thought I decided why not them .... perfect ..... I looked at them and affect them and every time something changed ... I've removed and reinstalled a dozen times .... we finally have arrived!

earring I wanted to make a very simple but sophisticated at the same time and ... che non fosse pendente per cambiare, perchè fin'ora ho fatto sempre pendenti....e così sono nati I BOTTONCINI!
***
It was a long time I was trying to post them, but I couldn't do it, because they didn't look perfect to me...not yet....I looked them again and again, everytime modifying something...for about 10 times....and finally, I got it!!!!

I'd like to realize a type extremely simple, but chic at the same time...and not with pendants as I usually do....So I creatde THE SMALL BUTTONS!

are made with copper wire wet silver, hammered and shaped by hand. The circle is created in one piece, which I applied a cabochon Swarovski 1cm. The nun is rigid and can remain attached to the rim of the ear as if he had the pin.
***
Made with a silver plated brass string, hand hammered and modeled. The circle is done in one piece, and on top I've Applied to Swarovski cabochon (1cm). The hook is strong and earring's circle Allows the stick to stay togheter with the ears.


For now, I tried them in amber and smoky, but I think it will soon be in black and purple as a tribute to spring:)
***
For now I done in two colors, amber and smoky, But soon I'll try with white and lilac, as a tribute to the coming next spring:)




***

0 comments:

Post a Comment