Monday, January 10, 2011

Lance's Theme Pokemon Gold Sheet Music

Garden, spring coming ... (Bijoux)

qesto piece, as often happens to me, came about by chance! I was working on Nautilus qando the cat jumped on the table and knocked the box of accidenatlemte Green Aventurine, pivots has scattered pearls on the table, which are mixed all'aventurine agate and pink .... and it is was brilliant!
***
I created this item by chance, as very appenes Often to me. I was working on Nautilus , When my cat jumped on the table moving aventrine the green box. Opened it and the green pearls rolled on the table mixing with the pink and the withe...a vision!  
Immediately decided these 3 colours have to be togheter, so I took apart some pearls for a new piece.

Non erano sufficenti però, così ho pensato di accostarci assieme il vetro indiano che tende al bianco.  
***  
They weren't enough however, so I mixed them with The Indian white glass.
When I finished tying the pearls together, however, something was missing, I had to find a distinguishing feature, and because the colors reminded me of so mixed a flowery meadow in spring, I decided that in qesto lacked a butterfly meadow. And so here is the butterfly shaped, 4 cm and hammered by hand ..
***

After finishin beading, There Was something missing, and a strong carachterizing element, and the Becas colurs made me think of a garden in spring, I Decided that I need a butterfly in this garden! So here it is, the 4cm butterfly, hand modelled and hammered..

..come anche l'altra giunzione e la chiusura.

***

..as well as the other link and the clasp.
Pu#15 - Giardino - Agata. Aventurine. Argento - Dimensione farfalla 4cm - Dimensione perle 1.3 cm green

0 comments:

Post a Comment