Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yak Pro Model Ultra Wheel Blue-black

Apparently, a "kickstart" is what I need (Special)


Apparently I need the "kick-off")
Yeah, that's what I need to make sure that my business is establishing itself as such and take off and go to London let me give!
London has always been fertile ground for new styles, new ideas, new strategies, and as such its in London was organized The Stylist Network Event , meeting someone like me, has a passion "handmade" and wants to make a real business proper, affirmed and recognized.

***

Apparently, to "kickstart" is what I need:)

Yes , is what I need to sart Properly my activity and make it fly high, and I'll go to London to have it!
London has always been the best place to discover new styles, new ideas, new strategies, and for this in London has been organized The stylist Network Event : a meeting occasion for who, as me, has an "handmade" passion and wonts to turn it into a proper business, estabilished and acknowledged.
 

L'evento è aperto alle prime 250 persone che acquistano il biglietto per partecipare (248 perchè 2 li ho acquistati io); il biglietto costa 40£, l'evento si svolgerà in una location a Trafalgar Square il 24 Febbraio alle 18:00

***

The event is for the first 250 person who buy the ticket and subscribe to participate (248 because I already bought 2 of them); the ticket cost is 40£, and the event will be in Trafalgar Square the 24th of February, at 18:00.
 

Ecco per voi il link the magazine with the article about the event (pp. 40-46) STYLIST.

I'll be there, and you? :)

PS: Thank you for this opportunity a great person who has allowed me to know the magazine, the event, and who has confidence in me! :)

***

Here there's the link to the magazine, with the arthicle about the event (pp. 40-46) STYLIST .

I'll be there, and you? :)

PS: a special thank to a great person who allowed me to know the magazine, the event, and who trusts me! :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment