Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Make Pancakes With Krusteaz Belgian Mix

Like a Queen (Bijoux)

This creation this time I hold it for me! :) The idea
earring hanging from a hook has always been my charmed, I remember (I do not know why) the ancient Rome, or has a charm .. cmq combined with copper and then brings me to mind the Roman matrons, I evoke the idea.

The R # 3B is in the midst crystals. Copper - 4.5 cm length

This is for my own creation! ;)
This kind of earring with the long hook to me always evoked the ancient Roman style, I do not know why! Fascinating! With the brass, it has a warm and ancient attire.
R # 3B - Brass. Firepolished Crystal - 4.5 cm long
This model had already been previously proposed in a version perhaps less elegant but more hot R # 3A - Aventurine. Swarovski pearls. Copper
A friend of mine has taken them from the eye along the same day of their birth;) Gourmet!
***
've aready suggest this item before, in style Another, less elegant But more ethinic: R # 3A - Brass. Aventurine. Swarovski pearls.
A friend of mine, very expert, Took it in the same day of its creation! Real good choiche!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment