Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Does E E Mean In Football

flowers ... very hot! (Accessories)

is a leader who can be called "Vintage" yes because the wool back to type 20 years ago, my grandmother, who find in the basement and not knowing what it was given to me ... is a beautiful wool, soft and white, but it took me a while to DCID to direct it .... what in the end the idea! And so on the London Underground, my quadrant of the infinite journeys to / for the office, I and my crochet we'd be done, and flower after flower is born this shawl, which I use pretty much anything!

* **

Here there is a real vintage piece! Yes, the wool used to relized bacause it is 20 years old, my grantma wool, found one day in the storage room. It's a beautiful wool, soft and bright, But I Took a bit long to decide how to use it ... and finally, the idea! And so, on the London tube, During my journey to work, flower after flower, I Gave Birth to this showl.
is made entirely or crocheted, each flower is a piece of him tied together in the second half and held together by a frame to treble.

***

Realized It's crocheting, and Each flower is a single pieces linked toghether with the others in a second time.
Praticamente la cosa più complicata sono state le frange ;)

Cmq la lana dopo questa realizzazione ancora non era finita e così.....ve lo dico nel prossimo post ;)

***

To be honest, the most complicated thing to do have been the fringe ;)

However, after that creation the wool weren't finished so.....I'll tell yo in the next post ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment